Welcome to the new year, 2009 - Welcome to Get Your University Degree Online!

Welcome to the new year, 2009 - Welcome to Get Your University Degree Online!

Welcome!

Welcome to my universities review site, where I write about universities, online degrees, degree programmes, and basically have a look at all sorts of educational institutions and educational degree programmes from all over the world, from physical campuses offering online degrees and physical normal degrees to online degrees from pure online colleges.


This year, in 2009, I intend to cover and review the following universities and online colleges and schools here on my universities review site:

Medical College of Georgia
Pitt Community College
Rasmussen College
Regent University
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
San Joaquim Valley College
Simmons College
Simon Fraser University
St Petersburg College
Stetson University Virtual School
The Art Institute Online
Thomson Education Direct
Touro University International
University of Saint Mary
University of Southern Indiana
University of St Augustine
US Sports Academy
Utica College
Vincennes University
Westwood College

I will be using the same standards and the same formatting, as per last year, 2008. I will write a brief history of the school and its historical achievements and educational qualifications and accreditation. These are of course valuable information for potential students. Then I will write about the various degree programmes and the various subjects available. The subjects are usually very stable (as one doesn't really expect a medical college to suddenly start offering arts degrees and suddenly stopping their most famous medicine and pharmacy programmes). Then I will write about finances, which may be very important to some people who need a cost effective education, and not so important information for some other people who have more money. Finally come my personal opinions and personal recommendations, in my own way, and from what I have read and what I have gleaned in the process of my research. I have done a lot of research into several schools already and have painstakingly documented all my writing in various posts here on my site, on various universities. You can access various subjects and programmes by using the right hand sidebar here on my site, and you can always select via labels as well.

Do have a look around and you must always remember, you're welcome to Get Your University Degree Online! :)

Thanks and cheers; thanks for reading. More to come in future posts! Stay tuned.

Get Your University Degree Online welcome message for 2009